My newest hunter, the Wilderness Hunter incorporates several new design features incorporated to make this a superior blade in the field as well as for daily carry.
1. Shallow hollow grind creates a slightly thinner edge cuts easier with less drag.
2. Integral guard protects fingers and allows a positive index with the sheath for more secure retention.
3. Cutout at the top of the handle scales provides a natural memory point for a "pinch" grip for delicate work.
4. Handles are thinner and blade is lighter overall for more comfortable and discreet daily carry.
5. Offered in a choice of sheaths - horizontal or vertical. Vertical for the field, Horizontal for daily carry. Choose the one you want and add a second one for greater versatility.
The knife shown here has a "W" pattern Damascus blade, and polished Spalted Maple handle scales with polished stainless hardware.
Blade length is 3.5" and overall is 7.75". The knife weighs only about 4 ounces.
Please email me your choice of sheath (shown in the photo). From left to right: